September 13, 2011

Hey, I have a blog now! How fun is that?!

Hola!! Maybe that's the worst way to begin my blog. Whatever! Leave me alone! 


The other night a good friend of mine mentioned how great writing a blog can be for the soul. Therapeutic, even. He suggested I give it a try. Does this mean he thinks I need therapy? Probably. So! Let's get down to business, shall we?

I would like to begin with what is on my mind right now. 

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Don't judge me.

Holy mother, do I love this show! These women are my absolute favorite housewives (Jersey and New York run a close 2nd.) Kim is crazy, Kyle is rude (love her), Lisa is British, Adrienne is hilarious, Camille is growing on me, and Taylor bugs me. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad about what happened, but woman drives me up the wall! 


I don't know what it is about the Housewives shows! They hold a special place in my heart. Maybe it's the lavish lifestyle that is so incredibly ridiculous I cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like! I'm not jealous or anything.... 


Anywho! Thanks for reading! That is, of course, if you even made it to the end. The point of the story, watch this show. It's definitely worth it.


This was fun! Let's do it again sometime, yeah? 


Ciao!











2 comments:

  1. yeah for blogging. Who's to judge I feel the same way about RHOBH, Taylor really bugs me too.

    ReplyDelete